I am the founder of a startup called Skimpl. We make workplace productivity a hip thing. If you're curious what that means, check out www.skimpl.com when you can. :)
1. There was a time I was called "sweety" by a client, and I definitely hated it. You can call me names, but never "sweety". As a woman, I find it very degrading.
2. I am extremely workaholic. By that I mean I literally sleep in the office, work 14-18 hours per day, and even dream about work stuff while I sleep.
3. That doesn't mean I am inept or very poor in managing my time. It's just that there are people who are addicted to work and I'm definitely one of those.
4. I hate idleness. I'm used to working for two jobs while managing home at the same time. Seeing people who spend lots of time sleeping or watching TV makes me wanna puke.
5. I have a poor social life. I have lots of friends, but I don't get the chance to hang out with them anymore.
6. I'm in the process of converting to Islam. I don't mind ditching pork for dinner, but it hurts bigtime not being able to drink vodka anymore.
7. But it's ok. I get my highs now reading poetry by Rumi.
8. My ym name is fantastic_realism. For artists, am sure you know what that means.
Reality is hard to face with its complications and all, so some people embrace the unreal and find solace there. I'm one of these people. I am fascinated with online identities. In fact I have 3 or 4 of them, Fantastic_realism being one.
9. I am often misunderstood. But I like that. That means people are trying to understand me, albeit unsuccessfully. I think it's a whole lot better than being given the cold shoulder.
10. I will write more about myself soon.
Check out my other blog to read more about business and stuff.